Remont Engineering & Design Group is always working to provide the highest quality service and we are looking for prospective team members willing to do the same. We pride ourselves on providing the most accommodating and enjoyable work experiences for our employees.
Remont Engineering & Design Group has openings for the following positions. Please e-mail resumes or requests for detailed position information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if we don’t have any current openings, feel free to e-mail your resume. We will keep it on file and contact you if any qualifying positions open up.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
/// Analyzer Technician
- Full-Time, Permanent
- 5 Years or Greater Experience in a Plant or Refinery setting is Required
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, calibrating and maintaining various process analyzers
- Experience with analyzer software, computer workstations, and network switches
- Must be able to read P&IDs, Spec Sheets, and understand Loop Sheets
- Must have a current TWIC Card or the ability to obtain a TWIC Card
- Must have a valid Driver's License
Updated October 10th, 2016