Remont Engineering & Design Group is always working to provide the highest quality service and we are looking for prospective team members willing to do the same. We pride ourselves on providing the most accommodating and enjoyable work experiences for our employees.
Remont Engineering & Design Group has openings for the following positions. Please e-mail resumes or requests for detailed position information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if we don’t have any current openings, feel free to e-mail your resume. We will keep it on file and contact you if any qualifying positions open up.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
/// IT Technician
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree is Preferred
- 1 Year or Greater Experience is Required
- General Understanding of Computer Networking Experience is Required
- Windows Operating System Experience is Required
- Anti-Virus, Patching, & Server Maintenance Experience is Preferred
- PC Workstation Administration & General Computer Maintenance Experience is Preferred
- Must have a current TWIC Card or the ability to obtain a TWIC Card
- Must have a valid Driver's License
Updated May 3rd, 2016